Motto by Hilton, London - Project Update
Simple, Efficient and Cost-effective solution for a Rainscreen façade in Central London
Components of the cladding:
- Stone panels with BILDA precision slots milled on the sides
- Side fixing yoke clips and yokes
- Heavy-duty version of strut profiles for floor to floor fixing
- Insulation panels
How it is done?
- Struts fixed only to floor slabs by U-brackets
- Yokes locked by rib and screw in Q-channels of struts
- Yoke clips attach slabs by inserting blades into precision slots of panels and hooking onto yokes
- Simplicity of cladding process due to optimized number of components
- Low cost due to minimized quantity of material
- Speed of installation due to minimized number of installation operations.
Project: Motto by Hilton Marylebone Hotel
Architect: Dexter Moren Associates
Facade Enginnering: BILDA Cladding Contractor: Oliver Oxspring, Hendie Limited Year of Construction: 2022
Product: BILDA Rainscreen System, 30 mm Granite
Let's talk about your project.
Book a chat with us. No sales talk, only the information you need, from facade designers with decades of experience.