Raiffeisen Bank HQ, Switzerland - Project Update
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 & 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
BILDA members visited the Raiffeisen building located near Zurich for a site visit and inspection after completion. This architectural masterpiece holds a special place in our portfolio not just for its importance, but for being a unique challenge, too. It required 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 along with the following benefits
- accommodating thermal insulation of 215 mm and 55 mm cavity.
- building a cladding that consists of varying floor plans, deep reveals, soffits, and pilasters at corners and
- integration with the numerous windows
Project: Raiffeisenbank HQ
Cladding Installer:Naturstein Wuest AG
Year of Construction: 2022
Product: BILDA Rainscreen System for 30 mm thick Granite
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗔 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲
- BILDA's strut profile - 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, needs a smaller number of wall brackets so contact points (potential thermal bridges) are minimized.
- Q-channels in strut profile allow quick attachment of components mechanical of substructure unit for volume modeling technique
- fixing claps make attachments of panels by side slots, side holes, and back undercut holes on the same facade.
Let's talk about your project.
Book a chat with us. No sales talk, only the information you need, from facade designers with decades of experience.
The mock-ups were realized and approved. The installation of the substructure of the cladding has begun. Stay connected to experience the progress of this project by following BILDA Rainscreen System by Stoa Group.