BRF Broparken, Sweden - Project Update
BILDA allows any cladding pattern
HSB brf Broparken is a residential building located in Norra Djurgårdsstaden, green district of Stockholm with sustainability in focus, where BILDA helped the envelope meet the highest standards. The architecture of the façade required a “stepped cross/staggered” pattern limestone cladding.
BILDA’s horizontal strut assembly was the natural solution for the following reasons:
- “stepped cross/staggered” pattern achieved through single-layered horizontal strut assembly
- BILDA’s closed section is rigid enough for horizontal assembly
- horizontal strut enables free attachment of clips along its length to achieve the desired pattern
- detailing of reveals, soffits, and corners was solved with our special components
- void for 200 mm insulation is achieved with the aid of heavy duty horizontal brackets
Project: BRF Broparken
Architect: Nyréns Architects
General contractor: HSB Stockholm Cladding contractor: Stenentreprenader | Hessleholm AB
Year of Construction: 2021
Product: BILDA Rainscreen System for 30 mm thick Limestone
Let's talk about your project.
Book a chat with us. No sales talk, only the information you need, from facade designers with decades of experience.
Key results achieved from BILDA:
- limiting the number of brackets through the use of innovative closed section strut that is 2.5 times resilient than other open “T” and “L” profiles.
- minimized number of operations in assembly due to interlocking concept, and lower number of components
- hidden attachment look achieved through slot and blade fixing which is much more economical than other fixing methods due to lower “socket” processing time of panels and less number of fixing clips